Get ready for the largest sake event in Hong Kong! Held in House 1881, Sake Walk features over 80 types of sake from 14 breweries. If that’s not enough, we suggest you take one of our special masterclasses - open to anyone looking to explore sake in-depth. Take this opportunity to meet our knowledgeable brewery owners and producers and hear their insights.
Date: 21st September, 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 12pm to 10pm
- $100 Entry only
- $280 Entry and 10 tokens (Each token is valued at $20)
- $140 (Available for pre-bookings)
Buy tickets now: https://www.jebsenfinewines.com/en_hk/events/listing/?___from_store=zh_hk
Booths are run by brewery owners and producers themselves, so you’ll be able to hear firsthand about the unique characteristics of their sake ranges.
Our top recommendations:
- Eiko Fuji from Yamagata Prefecture, well known for its unpasteurized sake.
- Domaine Senkin from Tochigi Prefecture, popular for using the domaine concept with vintage variation.
- Shichiken from Yamanashi Prefecture, celebrated for brewing high quality sparkling sake using méthode champenoise.
- Juyondai from Yamagata Prefecture, the world’s most famed sake. (Jebsen Fine Wines is the official Juyondai overseas partner for the Hong Kong market.)
- Raifuku from Ibaraki, notable for their use of flower yeast.
- Zankyo from Miyagi, pioneers for the high rice polishing ratio, especially 7% Zankyo.